From:
Jerry Shiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:02:49 -0500
with apologies for cross posting...

Changes at Keepsafe Systems

Keepsafe Systems is now the North American commercial representative for
Micro Climate Technology. MCT produces reliable units capable of delivering
air at a constant humidity (regardless of temperature change) to up to 6000
cubic feet of non-sealed display or storage space. See our web site for
more information.

And speaking of web sites... Our new web our site is ready! www.keepsafe.ca
features new product information, suggested applications, instructions for
use, illustrations, prices, support articles and links. We no longer offer
a printed catalogue, so most of our web pages have been formatted as
printer-friendly for your convenience.

If you think our site might be of use to someone you know off-list (ie
anyone who may have an interest in pest management,  historic homes,
conservation, collections management, humidity control, natural history
collections, metals storage, museum studies, display case design or textile
storage), please feel free to forward our address.

The site is still "under construction", so any comments or suggestions you
may have are very welcome. (eg. photos of the powder contained inside the
Ageless and RP packets, as well as a detailed photo of the Mitsubishi bag
clip will be posted soon).

Jerry Shiner
KEEPSAFE SYSTEMS
Supplies and solutions for oxygen-free and microclimate storage and display
Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems
Microclimate and Oxygen-free storage supplies and solutions
www.keepsafe.ca
toll-free 800 683-4696  fax: (416) 703-5991