From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2015 08:44:14 -0700
Michael is correct that it is important to be able to discuss issues. I may be being a little oversensitive. A few years ago on this list it seemed that when facial expressions weren't seen and voice inflections were imagined by the reader that the conversation quickly turned to name calling and very harsh comments. I didn't want my post to turn into that. It's the concern for religious and political issues having to do with Native Americans and centuries of ignoring or attempting to squelch their culture that caused my question. I just didn't want to start something ugly.

Thanks again for the input.
Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Director