Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 10:07:28 -0700
I have just been put in charge of ordering our historical society museum gift
shop, which unfortunately up until now has been filled with some rather
unappetizing items. Other museum gift shops I9ve been in have such great stuff
and I9m wondering where they order their material.

If anyone has some contact numbers for wholesale vendors of material
appropriate for historical society museums, please let me know.