From:
Ruth Lang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 02:02:51 -0500
Thank you to everyone for your helpful suggestions. I was planning already to schedule posts through Hootsuite, but my problem was motivating the staff to find time to create the posts. Most of the staff are already administrators of the site. They are not used to submitting regular posts, so perhaps some gentle prodding will be needed!

Thanks again,

Ruth Lang
Interim Director of Administration and Operations
Fresno (CA) Historical Society