From:
"Jennifer M. Lane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:21:26 -0500
In our historic house museum, one of our storage areas is temporarily within
the tourable portion of the house. Although the door is closed, visitors still
open the door and peek inside. To prevent such, we put a note on the door
saying "Guides, please keep this door closed at all times! Thanks, Curator."
That has done the trick!

--
Jennifer M. Lane

This mail sent through GTC Telecom's webmail interface.