Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 14:34:00 EDT
Hi everyone,

Please excuse me but I sort of came in the middle of this semi-flame
war.  Would someone please post the orginial message or briefly
summarize what the discussion is supposed to be about.  I've been
sitting here waiting for the orginal to show up in someones reply post
but it hasn't.  My main question is whether the orginal message had
anything to do with the "queer" issues or was it talking about gay,
lesbian, and bisexual audiences?    PLEASE RESPOND!

curious  (about the entire convo.),
Robin ([log in to unmask])