From:
"M. Wong" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 21:52:20 -0400
Catherine:

Although I am a graduate of the Museum Ed program at George Washington U, I
took a couple of my electives through their Museum Studies program - Exhibit
Design and Audience Research.

You might call them and ask for info.  The courses I took were wonderful -
the first was taught by a curator from the Museum of American History
(Smithsonian) and the second by the president of her own audience research
firm.

Also,  if you want to work while going to school,  I hear JFK University,
outside of San Francisco, has a good night program.  the Head of the Museum
Studies program, Gail Anderson, is a graduate of the GWU Museum Ed program,
and was very helpful when I was looking into graduate programs for myself.

Hope this helps.

KMW