From:
Jerry Symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 03:43:27 -0400
Hi Molly,

As far as I know Leicester University in England is the only university offering
truely Distance Learning Phd/MA/MSc/PgDip degrees in Museum Studies i.e.
you can complete the whole course 'remotely' without having to attend any
courses on site. Students from all over the world have undertaken this course.
(If any other site members know of other distance learning Museum Studies
course I too would be interested to hear).

I gained my MA in Museum Studies via the Leicester Distance Learning course
and can thoroughly recommend it. I am happy to discuss this in further off site.

Good Luck in your enquiries!

Jerry Symonds - Senior Internal Auditor
Historic Royal Palaces
England