From:
Tom Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:07:11 -0500
Excellent point. I would recommend using these films in the context of your
site.  The size of the collection means that there are films relevant to
almost any exhibit on the arts of the middle ages, renaissance, modern,
contemporary, etc.  Simply, these films are the same films that thousands of
museums have shown to their visitors by VCR or projection in dark rooms
ancillary to physical gallery exhibits for decades.  The Internet merely
allows the films to adorn on-line exhibits as the films have adorned actual
exhibits in the past, nothing more or less.

Thomas Chase
Director
AboveStream.com