From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:40:50 -0500
Thanks.  We've considered doing just that.  In fact, because our
political's (County Government) can't get beyone "education" meaning K-12
(that's because most of them never got beyond 12), they constantly suggest
that the local school districts ought to fund this position.  They don't
comprehend the concept of "continuing adult" education.

Changing the title to Program Director or Program Coordinator will probably
solve a lot of problems.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum