From:
Tom McDermott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 11:17:36 +1100
I will be in Boston for four weeks from Saturday April 20 to Saturday
May 17.  I would like to do some volunteer work in a museum/historic
house while I am there in order to increase my knowledge and experience
of museum work.  I would like to work about three days per week,to leave
me with enough time to see the sights and go ice skating!

I have a Bachelor of Applied Science degree in information management
from the University of Technology, Sydney (1993), and a Graduate Diploma
in Museum Studies from the University of Sydney (1994).  I have some
experience in processing acquisitions and deacquisitions,
database maintenance, data entry, handling and moving objects, numbering
objects, packing and unpacking objects and generally bringing order out
of chaos.  I have just started working for the Powerhouse Museum in
Sydney as an Assistant Registrar.

If you are interested in having me do some unpaid work for you at the
time mentioned above, please either e-mail to:

Or fax to:  +61 2 850 9128....

Or write to:
        Barbara Palmer
        2/107 Dartford Rd
        Thornleigh  NSW  2120
        AUSTRALIA

I can supply further information on my skills and experience.  Please
feel free to pass this message on to anyone you think would be
interested.  I will be leaving Sydney on or about April 14th.

Thankyou.
Barbara Palmer.