From:
Doug Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 01:40:20 -0600
Hi,

I'm sorry I just do not understand what you are saying, I have been
following the subject and it has been a professional discussion about a
topic that my tiny museum, let alone large museums.  If you are objecting to
the "Subject Title" then say so, but to object to the subject matter is
about as far from common sense as a professional discussion list can get.

Doug