From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 16:15:42 GMT
Don't know if this was mentioned, I might have found it here, but the
Cezanne exhibit now at the Grand Palais in Paris is on the Web:

http://www.cezanne.com/eng/accueil.html

And my two bits about copyright:

British and U.S. laws were written by and for publishers, not creators.
The "big name" artists who fill our museums are the creation of dealer
Leo Castelli and his spawn (and a dealer could be considered a
publisher). The era of cookie-cutter museum collections will soon, we
hope, be fading with only the dealers and lawyers sorry to see it go.

The Dia Center and other institutions are taking the resonable approach
of involving the artist with the creation of their Web sites. Compare
that with the way the Metropolitan Museum has treated Chuck Close
recently.

ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
http://artnetweb.com/artnetweb/
426 Broome Street, NYC 10013  212 925-1885