From:
Pamela Feltus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:21:14 -0400
Here's what I have been wondering:
As these museum staffers were employees of the state (I'm guessing) perhaps
the missing artifact story was a piece of propaganda, either organized by
the government or by the staff themselves? Just as many museum employees
here are fiercely loyal to their national governments, perhaps it was the
same of the Iraqi museum staff?