From:
Lynn Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:32:47 -0500
Jennifer--Theatre of the Oppressed is an offshoot of the Pedagogy of the
Oppressed theories of Paulo Freire, the Brazilian educator.  There is a
conference every year where the Freire groups meet among them the
Theatre of the Oppressed. I did my graduate work in Freire and use it to
teach all the time.  I'll look in my stuff and see if I can find the
contact information for the director of the Theatre of the Oppressed if
no one else on the list can come up with it for you.
lynn

Lynn Rosamond Norris
Collections Manager

Exploris