From:
Blake Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 1994 21:41:53 EDT
I am writing to ask if you would comment on your use of the Internet to
present information on your museum and it's collection. I am writing an
article for OMNI magazine with the working title, "Internet Guide to
Museums."

As always, I'm on a tight deadline and would appreciate any reply you could
give. Here are a few seed questions, but feel free to branch out.

* What do you feel is the greatest benefit to the museum of using the
Internet?
* How does the Internet benefit those who use the museum?
* What effect has the Internet had on your museum?
* Has the Internet increased the number of visitors (in person, not virtual)
to the museum?
* What has been the biggest surprise regarding the Internet connection?
* What do you see for the future regarding your use of the Internet?
* I know about the Museum-l bitnet list. How has that been useful, if so?

Please give permission to use the quotation, and include your name, title and
organization as you would like them presented if I do indeed quote you in the
article. Also, please include your work phone number.

Again, don't take the questions too seriously. I'm just looking for comments
on your use of the Internet for the museum.

In any case thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Blake Lambert