From:
Tom Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:34:40 -0400
There are three of them a quarter mile down the road from here at a
particularly dangerous intersection, one on one side of the intersection and
two on the other, from two separate accidents. Two stop signs on each side
of the intersection and a speed restriction on the through road don't get
people to pay attention, maybe these will.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086