From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:44:41 -0700
I would also like to remind everyone that just because a light source
has less or no UV the light energy can still creative significant
damage, albeit at a slower rate. The UV component of a light source is
the most damaging but it is the cumulative exposure to light energy
that will produce damage to sensitive media. So just because you have
knocked back the UV energy falling on the artifact you still have to
follow lighting protocols.

Cheers!
Dave