From:
A Wortley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:08:43 -0600
Hi there!

I spent a year at the Canadian Museum of Civilization in Hull, Quebec (near
Ottawa) working with exactly this kind of cart. We called them 'touch
carts' and they were easily rolled around the expansive museum. Each one (I
believe we had four in action at any given time) had artifacts, objects,
books, etc. specific to a given gallery and could be set up on virtually
any flat surface.

If you would like info from the museum on the construction of the carts,
the design, etc., maybe you could make a general inquiry to the front
office. If you want more general info, I'd be glad to (attempt) to answer
any other questions you might have.

Adrian Wortley

--
Adrian Wortley (Visitor Services)