From:
Andrea Bandelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 23:18:24 +0100
Dear Andrea,
one year ago (!) you asked on the museum-l:
[.....]
>I would like to have a section dealing with the fact that
>museums have become a symbol for virtual reality/cyberspace (as an
>architectural icon) just at the time that museums themselves are taking up
>residence on the net. I am thinking here of movies like Disclosure where a
[...]

Since I am now writing  a paper about museum and electronic media, I would
be very interested to know what came out of your research, and if it would
be possible to receive by e-mail a copy of the chapter dealing with these
subjects.
Thanks a lot,
Andrea Bandelli

master in communication of science