From:
Carol Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:39:28 -0400
Yes- it was July 9th.  I will post you off-list the text of the
article.

-Carol

>>> "Dwandalyn R. King" <[log in to unmask]>
07/15/98 01:40pm >>>
Do you happen to remember the date of the issue you read.
 --Dwan

On Tue,
14 Jul 1998, Carol L. Wilson wrote:

> I just read in the Washington Post that the Smithsonian,
working with the
> Library of Congress and Frank Sinatra's daughter Nancy,
tplans to open a
> music museum in washington DC.  There is no date or
location for the
> project, but Frank Sinatra's collections will for the
basis of the
> collection. That may be of interest to you!
>
> On 7/13/98 8:09 PM, Charlotte Robinson
> wrote:
>
> >I'm tossing around the idea of starting a local music
museum and I was
> >wondering if anyone can offer any advice on where to
find prospective
> >backers or partners, or any general advice.

Dwandalyn (Dwan) Reece King
Performance Studies Dept., NYU
914-681-9264