Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 1994 21:14:27 EDT
I think it is an unfounded fear. The technology allows you to create
a subset of information that you are willing to release. We are in exactly
that postion in respect to a collections data base we make available to
local students via Queen's University at Kingston and any who make use
of internet resources.

Maurice D. Smith,
Curator,
Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston.