From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 13:35:48 -0500
Tim, I am passing this along to Chris Terry, Director of the National
Aviation Museum, for his comments.

As for myself, I can only say Thank God that some of this material survived.

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]