From:
Lynne Teather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 13:02:28 -0500
I have Endnote Plus for PC Windows use.  We are especially using it to
organize our Museum Documentation Library at the Museum Studies
Program and I intend to use it for my own massive holdings which are
now so large that I do sometimes have trouble accessing articles or books.

The program can function as a bibliographic, footnote and endnote
creator that are interfaced with wordprocessed (i.e. Word,
Wordperfect) documents. I am just getting to this stage of employing
the program.

I'm not sure how it would be useful for organizing quotes except that
their is an abstract field in which you would put a quote. However, I
think there are more effective means of quote organization.

As a bibliograhic, library organizer, though, Endnote Plus is very good.

Lynne Teather
Museum Studies Program,
Univ. of Toronto