From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:40:17 +0000
Jennifer:

There's a huge amount of work going on in this area currently.  A good
starting point would be the work currently being coordinated by the Getty
Information Institute, accessible through http://www.gii.getty.edu as
usual.  There are also research projects being coordinated by the Linbrary
sector including IFLA (Int. Federation of Library Associations and
Institutions) and Library of Congress etc. etc.

Patrick Boylan