Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:59:17 -0600
We have the following archival material that we do not need,  and would
like to pass on to another museum that can use it:

Archival tag board slide boxes - 1000s of them

Archival paper negative sleeves - 1000s of them

Archival Herbarium mount paper 11 1/2 x 16 1/2 " -  ~ 300-400 sheets

Archival paper fragment folders 1 3/8 x 3 1/4"

Lakeside 70 thermoplastic (quartz cement) - 8 whole and partial sticks.
This is/was used for preparing this sections.

I am happy to send photos of specific items to anyone interested.

Cheers,

Tracy Murphy
Assistant Curator
BLM - Anasazi Heritage Center
27501 Highway 184
Dolores, CO 81323
Office: 970-882-5643
Fax: 970-882-7035
www.co.blm.gov/ahc
"Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail"