From:
Noel Poirier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:40:33 -0500
If your museum, historical society, community or living history group
needs assistance in developing programs, exhibits or interpretations
about military history subjects, I can help.

My focus is on the development of military history programming and
living history programming for museums and living history organizations.
For more information, please follow the link below.

http://www.widomaker.com/~poirier/Poirier.htm

You will also find numerous links to military history and living history
web sites on the Links page.

Cheers,
Noel Poirier