From:
"Kevin J. Comerford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 06:34:46 UT
Todd makes an excellent point, FoxPro is also an excellent tool for data
management that, at least recently hasn't gotten the press it deserves.  MS
Visual FoxPro 3.0 provides even more automation tools for building and
managaing data than version 2.6. for database beginners who don't want to
delve into the nuances of XBASE programming.  Either FoxPro or Access would be
fine choices for a small museum to catalog its collections.

Kevin Comerford