From:
Ava Wilkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:41:14 -0500
You have a calender that goes through 2009... and you actually have
things scheduled on it!

You condition report and inventory your posssessions and number the
boxes as you packed to move your house.  You kept a master list so you
know which room they came from, what is in each box, and what condition
it was in before those darn movers got a hold of it!  Don't laugh this
is a registrar's dream!

You are too paranoid to put your digital pictures on CDs because it
really has not been proven how archivally stable they are.

That's all that I can think of on one cup of coffee this morning.