Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:49:54 -0400
Hello newsgroup readers:

I have a special item, forwarded from our conservation department.  They
have twenty barrels with used PEG 3350, which had been used for the
consolidation of the RONSON ship water logged timbers. We wish to donate
the used PEG to any institution or conservation lag that may have a need
for this product, free of cost. (Requests outside of the continental US
may require some sort of shipping reimbursement.)

Interested conservators can contact Angela Kotakis at (757) 591-7789 or
via FAX at (757) 591-7312.

If there is no interest by May 15th, the PEG will have to be disposed of
locally.

Thanks, and looking forward to you interest!

Mark
--
 Mark Friedman                       "The fights are so vicious
 Manager of Information Systems       because the stakes are so