From:
Tracy Lunquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:34:35 -0500
Kristen,

How will we be able to view the results of this evaluation?  I for one
would be very interested to see what the overall "state of the Union"
is with regard to museums and collections around the country.  Will
this study be made available to us, and if so, what will be the cost to
order?

Thanks!

Tracy Lunquist
Program Director