From:
Gary Wayner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 20:50:46 GMT
Fowler, H.  A study of the fishes of the southern piedmont & coastal plain.
wrs. I have several copies for sale @ $ 60.
Wood, C.  An intro to the literature of vertebrate zoology. Martino reprint
of a classic. $ 100.
Pennell, F.  The Scrophulariaceae of e temperate n America. (Botany). wrs.
$ 35.
I have these and many other titles.  If you would like a copy of my catalog
#77 drop me an email at [log in to unmask]  I need to know if you
want your catalog in ascii or winword format.  I have all areas of natural
history both new & antiquarian.  Waiting to hear from you.