From:
Stephen Ringle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:33:11 GMT
Folks:  All this talk about software is fine, but I think what Gail had in
mind was just a list of steps specific to the museum biz of organizing,
preparing, and installing exhibitions.  Stuff like object selection
deadlines, PR and publications steps & deadlines, installation design,
insurance arrangements, loan forms, matting & framing, label text written by
curators/proofed by editors/formatted by graphic artists/mounted by
preparators, docent training, etc.  I have a little list good for my wee
needs, but doesn't anyone have something more complete to help Gail get
more organized and past square one?
Just my 2c.   -S.

In article <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] says...

--
      Stephen B. Ringle, Registrar             [log in to unmask]
      University of Maine Museum of Art