From:
Mark Sutton Vane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:34:38 GMT
This is a fundamental question which will affect the whole appearance
and the possible types of usage of the space.

It is probably the most important decision you can make for a gallery.
Get it wrong and some touring exhibitions will refuse to come to you.

We would be happy to help as we have lit (both by daylight and
artificial light) many galleries and museums all over the world.

With best wishes,

Mark Sutton Vane.
--
 |                            Sutton Vane Associates                     |
 |                                Lighting Design                        |