From:
Mary Day Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 15:58:12 -0400
In the hypothetical case presented of the hundreds of unwanted
paintings, perhaps this would be an ideal transfer to the Museum of
Bad Art which we have read about on this list? I think the MBA is
located in Somerville or Cambridge, Mass. However awful they are,
there is something horrifying about the idea of destroying them. I
inherited several paint-by-numbers works from my ex-husband's aunt,
and even those I felt, & still feel, like a criminal for trashing!
Mary Day Kent, University of Pennsylvania Museum