Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:18:15 EDT
The Oregon Historical Society, Portland, OR is in process of developing a
job description for a "web master" (I do not know the gender neutral term
for this position).  We envision that the person will be able to format
graphics, text, and illustrations from a variety of sources for our web
site.   As this is a new position for us, we are looking for sample job
descriptions.  If you have one that you wouldn't mind sending to us,
please send it to either the e-mail or US mail address below.  Thank you
in advance.  (Please do not apply or send a resume for the job until it
is announced.  No one will respond.)

Marsha Matthews

Director of Artifact Collections         Oregon Historical Society

1200 SW Park Ave.                        Portland OR  97205

Internet: [log in to unmask]             Telephone: 503/306-5274

FAX: 503/219-2030                     Website: www.ohs.org