From:
Sandy Saluke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:09:00 -0400
The ACUMG is having their annual conference in St. Louis on Sat, May 5 (the
Saturday before the AAM conference).  If you act quickly, you might be able
to find a way to distribute questionnaires at that conference.  I'm not sure
who you've been contacting at ACUMG, but I found Brigid Brink very helpful
when I called last week.  Her contact information is at
http://www.snomnh.ou.edu/acumg/.

Hopefully, you'll be able to get in touch with someone at ACUMG.  They
really are the ideal people to talk to.  If all else fails, though, ACUMG is
an affiliate professional organization of AAM, so you might be able to get
the info you want from AAM instead.

Good luck!

Sandra Saluke
Education Projects Assistant
Association of Science-Technology Centers, Inc.
1025 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005-3516
(202) 783-7200 ext. 128