From:
Claudia Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 13:31:53 GMT
Just want to remind you to beware of copyright!  If you play music directly
off of a CD purchased in a store, that constitutes illegal "public per-
formance" and ASCAP will get you.  Don't think they won't, either, since
they took after the Girl Scouts for singing "Happy Birthday" around the
campfire!

Claudia

In article <[log in to unmask]>, Christine Mouw
<[log in to unmask]> says: