From:
"Millward, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 07:57:48 +1000
an what's more if older children like Andrew S Richmond collect enough
of them and one day chooses to display and interpret them then we may
add to the thousands of quirky little museums around the world. I've
chosen an entirely unoriginal name for his museum already - it has to be
THE PENNY ARCADE and I look forward to visiting in due course\

Peter Millward
Manager, Education & Visitor Services
Melbourne Museum
PO Box 666E,   Melbourne,   VIC  3000
ph 61 3 9651 8162      fax 61 3 9651 6378
mobile 61 418 326 667
email [log in to unmask]