From:
Linda McAllister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:14:27 -0400
I've had a similar situation come up in the past.  I usually point out
that the registration fee helps support the cause and is greatly needed
-- if he/she will allow us to keep the, we'd appreciate it.  We've
already incurred expenses for this event, paid for your meal, etc. etc.
If he still holds firm, give him a refund.

Linda McAllister, CFRE
Curator of Advancement
Florida Air Museum
Office:  863-644-2431 ext. 142