From:
Simon Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 13:04:43 GMT
Hi All,

For those of you who are interested, I have a mailing list for glass (in the
museum context mainly,)  The subjects are things such as sourcing, historical
technology, and conservation.

If you want to subscribe (it is a bit a quiet at the moment, so it would be
nice to have some activity!) send a message to <[log in to unmask]> with the
message   subscribe glass-list FIRST-NAME LAST-NAME, e,g, John Smith.

If you have any queries, email me at [log in to unmask]

--
Simon Hogg
Dept. Materials