From:
"Sara P. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:44:55 -0400
We are negotiating with a member for her photograph/negative/slide
collection of great local interest.  She is not sure she's ready to give
them to us quite yet.  How do we ensure she will when she's ready
(probably when she moves out of her current house, but not as late
as when she dies)?  Is there a way we can word a Deed of Gift for
a specific later date or event?

Her other question (and mine!) is about appraising photographic collections.
Our small community has a few people that can appraise more
typical museum objects -- they are all antiques dealers -- but no one
with any real knowledge of photographs.  Any suggestions out there?

Thanks!

Sara

--
Sara Phinney Kelley, Historic Site Administrator
Centre County Historical Society