From:
Katie Wadell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:12:28 -0800

He writes:

"This group has been envisioned to consider and discuss the state of
"doing history" as it exists today, recent presentational events that
have come up in the member's lives, philosophical lessons learned, etc.
In short, this is a forum for learned conversation, discussion and
getting feedback on what we're doing in the field and where we are in
our respective careers that just might be above the basic nuts and bolts
level. Members are encouraged to look at the deeper meanings behind what
they are doing and how they might apply to themselves and their lives."