From:
John Rechin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 18:00:49 -0500
I would like to be added to the Museum list serve. My email is

I also have some questions for the list.

I am a photographer at the Western Reserve Historical Society and we are
presently expanding our photographic program and establishing a uniform
priceing scheduale for our museum collections. Up until now we have only had a
standard procedure for the libraries collection.

The information I need concerns pricing for black and white, and color prints,
as well as 4x5 and 35mm transparencies? Is their a standard distinction,
reflected in the price, between commercial and scholarly apllications of the
images? What sort of usage and rights limits are standard? And anything else
that you may think is helpful.

If your institute has a price sheet I would be very interested in receiving it.
It can be sent to me John Rechin at The Library, Western Reserve Historical
Society, 10825 East Blvd., Cleveland. OH 44106-1777.

I understand that this may be a FAQ but I am new to the list. To avoid any
inconvience you can respond directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

--

                *     PLEASE, WON'T YOU,       *