From:
Christopher Dill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:13:07 -0700
"...potentially verging on the offensive to other people on this list..."

No, it IS offensive to many of us.  Regardless of the "side" you are on please keep your personal beliefs at home.  If the discussion is to be focused on how MUSEUMS treat issues I won't protest, but when it gets to "You'll never convince me..." you are not talking about museums and presentation anymore, thanks.

I get this in digest form so I can't delete by subject, and second the request that answers not re-copy the entire discussion back to the List.

Thanks

Chris Dill

Chris Dill, Superintendent
City of Greeley Museums