From:
William Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 22:52:58 +0000
Hello Beau,

	To clarify, you're looking to adhere Chloroplast to the lighting fixtures? What type of material on the lighting fixture would this be adhered to? Or where and what would the Chloroplast be adhered to?

	Generally three things come to mind to consider: Chloroplast is quite smooth and you may have trouble adhering it to things, especially if the other surface is smooth. You may need to roughen the surfaces or attach the Chloroplast in another way. Secondly, especially in the case, I'd be concerned with off gassing of materials. There are archival grade hot glues but I'm not sure of any caulking type materials, though there could be. Lastly, LED lights don't put out much heat but this may factor into the materials you choose to adhere the chloroplast.

William Shepherd

Collections Officer

Swift Current Museum

44 Robert Street West