From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:39:46 -0500
Susan-
I have also worked on some overnight camp experiences with both girl and boy
scouts while at my last position.  In both cases we tried to highlight
"badge" or requirements that we could connect with our institution. I
believe that after I left Stonefield, that program stopped due to
budgetary/staff issues.    Although I was not the educator for the historic
site I was at I was the creator, organizer and institutional liaison since I
was already connected with both boy and girl scouts as a leader.   I would
be happy to share any of my documents with you and your educator. Please
feel free to contact me off the list.

Tracie

Tracie Evans
Collections Manager