From:
Katie Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2011 13:05:18 -0400
Good afternoon,

Apologies for cross postings.

I am leaving my position at the New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial
Foundation.  We are looking to fill the position of Coordinator of Education
Initiatives and Resources.  The Foundation operates the New Jersey Vietnam
Veterans' Memorial and the Vietnam Era Museum & Educational Center in
Holmdel, NJ.  The job description is below.  Please reply to Lynn Duane at
[log in to unmask] and not to me.  Thank you!

Coordinator of Education Initiatives and Resources

NJ Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation
Vietnam Era Museum & Educational Center
Holmdel, NJ

Seeking an individual to develop teachers' workshops, distance learning
programs and grants for educational initiatives. Additional responsibilities
include organizing library resources, collections, exhibits, working with
marketing firm, supervising volunteers, managing all educational programs
and collecting biographical information on NJ casualties.

Bachelor's Degree or better in museum education or related field
.	Experience with museum education practices
.	Knowledge of curriculum and educational program writing
.	Familiarity with general museum routines including collections
management
.	Excellent written and oral communication skills
.	Minimum of three years experience in museum/education field
.	Computer and Internet proficiency very important

Position is full-time with occasional weekends. Benefits and a 403(b) plan
are available.

Interested candidates should email cover letters and resumes to:
[log in to unmask]  No phone calls please.

Katie

Kathleen Henry
Director of Programs and Museum Content
New Jersey Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Foundation
Vietnam Era Museum & Educational Center
P.O. Box 648, 1 Memorial Lane
Holmdel, New Jersey 07733
P:  732.335.0033 x104