From:
Robyne Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 16:34:50 -0700
Thanks for the link, as one of the 5 mac users, I checked it out
immediately!  I was shocked to find that of the hundreds of viruses listed,
there were, indeed, about 6 that affected macs.  The most major one was the
Melissa virus, which can be prevented by not opening unknown attachments.

The other 5 affect System 6.  The last mac I had that used System 6 is now a
fish tank.

All the rest affect windows users.  Go figure.