From:
Robert Peter Lundskow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:47:56 -0700
All the dataloggers I have used have been battery operated & I don't think they have to be UL approved.  I have used Onset Hobo dataloggers at three different institutions and have been very happy with them plus, they are very affordable.

Peter Lundskow
Registrar
University of Wyoming Art Museum
Dept. 3807